General English – AIC – 12 Weeks
Our packages are the best option with the best cost to start your journey in Australia.
✔ 12 weeks of general English with 20 hours of class from Monday to Friday in the morning,
✔ 4 weeks of accommodation in a family accomodation
✔ Enrolment fee
✔ Study Material Fee
✔ Transfer of arrival.
✔ Access to our exclusive community where we will answer all your questions about anything.
What is not included in this price
Consular fee (visa, if required) – you must pay a fee to the immigration department regarding your visa
Visa processing (if required) – you may use one of our accredited agents to make your visa process safer at the best price.
Translations – translation that may be required
Your flight ticket ! – will you will need to buy a flight ticket to arrive in Australia 🙂
Do you want to know why our packages have always better prices ? check here.
- Course: General English
- Accommodation: 4 weeks included
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Visa: Tourist Visa
Course DetailsCourse - General English - Morning Duration - 12 weeks Start dates - (every monday) Visa required - Tourist Visa
Ready To JOIN THIS COURSE ?
Why Study With Us?
Australian Ideal College (AIC) is a highly professional and progressive education provider committed to providing quality English language courses and programs. At AIC, we strive to achieve and maintain excellence in education while upholding academic, professional and personal integrity in whatever we do. With our outstanding features listed below, we can help you quickly realise your study goals.
- Accredited Courses and Programs
- Quality Assurance Guarantees
- Small Class Size with a Mix of Multi-Nationalities
- Professional Teachers and Multilingual Staff
- Modern Classroom Facilities and Free Internet Access
- Fun-filled Social Activities and Regular Excursions
- Ideal Campus Location
1. Accredited Courses and Programs
- Our English language courses and programs are registered and approved by the Australian government authorities.
- We are accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Upon successful completion of your courses at AIC, you can easily find different pathways to further your studies at Australian higher educational institutions, including universities and vocational training colleges.
2. Quality Assurance Guarantees
To safeguard the interests of all international students studying at Australian Ideal College, we are required to be in strict compliance with the ESOS Act 2000, the National Code of Practice 2018, and Standards and Criteria as set by the following Australian registering and accrediting authorities
- CRICOS Provider
- Tuition Protection Service
For more information on Quality Assurance Guarantees,please click on Why Study in Sydney and in Australia?
3. Small Class Size with a Mix of Multi-Nationalities
- We deliver our classroom teaching in small groups with students from different countries.
- Each student is given more attention and assistance through flexible teaching methods.
- We teach students how to adopt the independent leaning skills quickly.
4. Professional Teachers and Multilingual Staff
- Our highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to excellence in education.
- We are skillful in creating a dynamic and stimulating study environment to take care of your learning needs and progress.
- Our friendly and multi-lingual student service officers are always ready to help you solve any problems you have.
- We assist you in arranging an airport pick-up, homestay and accommodation, and student welfare.
5. Modern Classroom Facilities and Free Internet Access
- Our classrooms are equipped with modern teaching aids, including multimedia computers, projectors and audio recorders.
- All students have free internet access to our modern computers.
6. Fun-filled Social Activities and Regular Excursions
- We regularly organise various social activities and affordable excursions for our students to make a real connection with the general Australian people outside the classroom.
- Our caring teachers also arrange fun-filled and informative guided study tours for our students to visit those well-known universities within walking distance from our city campus.